Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rss Feeds

This isn't the first time that Ihave used RSS feeds. But I like the instantaniety of receiving news online especially on pop culture like MTV. I probably will not keep up with the feeds regularly. I like from MTV RSS feeds I had 50 unread feeds. Hypothetically speaking libraries can in corportate the use of RSS feeds for the public by sending out feeds for newly released books or if publishers have RSS feeds availability to have feeds for published or soon to be published books sent to customers emails as subscriptions.
I subscribed to a couple of RSS feeds. I like the Unshelved (cartoons) so cool. Of course, MTV. I love pop culture and music news and dirt. Here is a link to my Boglines:
http://www.bloglines.com/public/kenhay2006

Check it out, if you like!

No comments: